It’s 2012 and, although I don’t usually make New Year’s resolutions, I’ve decided to list the things I shall accomplish in the first three months of this year (thinking about all 12 months is just too much for me.
1. Finish my book. I’m so close, I’m actually thinking three more weeks and I can send it to my agent.
2. Finish the short story that picks up where THE BOOK OF LUKE ended. So many people have emailed that they’re waiting for this, so that is second on my list.
3. Colntinue writing the book I’ve started working on with a collaborator. We have three chapters so far, so it’s time to pick up the pace!
4. Do a better job of blogging.
5. Attend an event for writers. I’m very bad at this, as I’m usually very busy and don’t have much free time, but this is something I hope to achieve before the end of March.
So there it is! Five things to do before March. Only 90 days to get it all done!